[pct-l] Thru hike question

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Mar 16 23:20:03 CDT 2012

More importantly, does it count as a thru-hike if you glissade down from
the passes? Probably so. But sitting down and sliding is a lot more debatable.

I thought of this last evening watching a pre-release version of the 2011
PCT DVD.

If you are really concerned about this, take two drinks and respond tomorrow.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.