[pct-l] Thru hike question

Charles Williams charlesnolie at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 19:48:51 CDT 2012

On my Philmont trip as a teenager the Scoutmaster weighed in well over 300lbs.  And the first night out he told me he was passing kidney stones.  It was impossible to get him out of bed before noon, consequently we missed all the activities at the camps because we arrived too late, and oh yea, he was arrested for embezzling a little while later from, you guessed it, the district Boy Scout office.  His second embezzling incident.

What a looser.  Lead by example at Philmont.  I'll still call you a thru-hiker.

Charles