[pct-l] alternative to bread?

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 23:15:03 CDT 2012

 I also found rice cakes to be a poor choice - too much volume with no
calories.  I did find that I could take a box of Ritz crackers and just
shove them in my pack without giving it any thought and never break them.
The key is to leave them in the flimsy cardboard box they come in.  I think
it is the way they they are stacked that they hold up really well.  By the
time I've eaten the last cracker the box looked like it went through World
War III but the crackers never broke (okay I think in about 10 boxes I may
have broke 2 or 3 crackers).  I still can't believe how well these hold up
on the trail.

Day-Late