[pct-l] Hiker Resupply

Martha Rogers mrog12275 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 12:43:33 CST 2012

My good friend, Wolverine, will be hiking the PCT this year.  Last year I helped him with re-supply on the AT.  We have both read everything we can find regarding bounce boxes and buying as you go.  It seems most reasonable for us to have food and supplies sent from one central place to the POs along the trail.
If you hikers have anyone helping you in this same way, send me an email and maybe we can all keep in touch and help each other help our hikers!
I have some experience with resupply, but would love to hear from others about what your hiker likes, some interesting packing techniques...anything at all.
Looking forward to chatting with other HRC---Hiker Resupply Coordinators--soon!
  martha