[pct-l] tarp tent

Jim & Janet Ake jake2003at at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 5 17:11:25 CST 2012

The double rainbow is very small for two adults, be sure and take a few test
hikes before you start a long distance hike.  The tent needs all the help you
can give it, condensation is really bad, the liner designed to catch the
condensation does not fit the tent.. The vestibule's are very small as the
inside of the tent is too small for people and gear..

I believe you need a groundcloth or footprint, again the tent needs all the help
you can give it..

We felt it was very difficult to set up with the tent sleeve and we were never
able to get it back into the stuff sack that came with it.

I understand the single rainbow is really big for one person, it should be as it
is only 2 inches smaller then the double rainbow.

Our tent is three years old , hopefully they have improved it with the newer
models