[pct-l] PCT to Lone Pine

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 09:06:27 CST 2012

I got a ride down to Lone Pine from the first person I talked to when I rode past the parking area. I was not even hitching yet. I was still mounted on my horse. I had mentioned that I would be leaving Primo in a corral and hitching to L.P. He said he would be going down in about an hour and offered a ride. That was in June of 2008. There were lots of cars going up and down.
MendoRider-Hiker