[pct-l] Starting date NOBO from Ashland, Colorado

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sat Mar 3 12:36:09 CST 2012

Just be aware that mid-July in the Sky Lakes Wilderness is the height of
mosquito season. Walk fast as you'll probably be following the snow melt
north.

Bring repellant. Dress accordingly - long sleeve shirt, long pants, tall
socks or gaiters, and a good headnet that you can eat lunch and snacks under
as you walk, etc.  Consider making a pair of coated nylon over-mitts to
protect your hands and possibly ear plugs for sleeping. Walk fast as you'll
probably be following the snow melt north.