[pct-l] Tenacious or just stupid...you decide.

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Jun 23 17:45:01 CDT 2012

Good afternoon, Jerry,

Lone Pine is a great place to dive back in.  The only down-side is you'll
reconnect with the PCT at 10,300 feet.  To get there I’ve used Eastern
Sierra Transit http://www.estransit.com/CMS/ which connects the Reno/Tahoe
airport with about a dozen points south along the eastern Sierra –
including Lone Pine.

Good luck,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye