[pct-l] Sawyer inline filter

William Canavan wecanavan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 23:02:06 CDT 2012

Chris you are exactly right.  I only carried the one cup and ate most of my
food cold and used the cup to measure filtered water.  It's a lot harder to
estimate a measure of water when dumping from one of the Sawyer bags into a
dehydrated meal pouch.  On the AT I used a hiker-pro filter pump and could
suck up standing water.  I didn't even think about that until the first
time I tried to use the Sawyer in SoCal.  I practiced with the Sawyer at
home but filled it from the kitchen tap and didn't even think about
standing water.  Next time I'll have it figured out!

Message: 19