[pct-l] Looking for a BACKPACK SPEAKER for first weekend in November

lcgrconrad at aol.com lcgrconrad at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 21:21:06 CDT 2012

To all those who would like to share the Experience of the PCT, CDT or AT, I am looking for a speaker for my yearly Back Pack Seminar at Nesika Lodge owned by Trails Club of Oregon.? We are a non-profit organization.? We have a beautiful lodge, 5 miles up the Multnomah Creek Trail.? We do a yearly backpack seminar to encourage hikers to go lighter and to develop interest in backpacking.? I myself have completed the PCT doing sections over a ten year period and am now starting the CDT and AT.? We can offer free lodging, free meals and gas money.? You could offer a good talk on long distance, light weight backpacking and a good slide show.? We have a projector that will work off a computer.? We have a screen.? We need to purchase speakers.?
?
Let me know what you have to offer and I will share with you a great outdoor experience at our lodge in the woods.?
?
Common visitors:? Ron Moak, Steely Eye, David Cobb, Mossy Old Troll, William Sullivan.?
?
Sparrow