[pct-l] (no subject)

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Sat Jun 16 22:46:25 CDT 2012

In 2007 I carried a Garcia bear canister vertically in my ULA Circuit. I
wrapped my tent and soft gear around the canister to provide padding. It
pretty much filled up the backpack and was a load coming out of Kennedy
Meadows. One other thing - Marcia was with me and she carried some of the
gear I usually carried.

Try it at home and see if you can get everything you need in the pack with
the canister.

Ken
www.GottaWalk.com (which is not working right now :(  )