[pct-l] Restless leg syndrome

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 20:37:10 CDT 2012

Perhaps you have RLS confused with IBS...impacted bowel syndrome...

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!
A man's interest in a single bluebird is worth more than a complete but dry list of the fauna and flora of a town.