[pct-l] Ride to San Francisco from yosemite

Lisa Valenti-Jordan valentijordan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:01:48 CDT 2012

Wish I could help.  Chained to a desk this summer.  I have taken the YARTS bus to the Merced Amtrak (should you not find a ride) which gets you in to Berkeley/east bay.  Takes about a day and a half from tuolumne (Have to get to yosemite valley first) or a day from the valley.

Puddlejumper

Sent from my iPhone (please excuse typos!)