[pct-l] Resupplying at Lone Pine vs. Bishop

John Hoffman jhoffm at ucla.edu
Thu Jun 7 17:57:44 CDT 2012

Hi Everyone!

My girlfriend and I will be heading south from Tuolumne on the 24th and one of our resupply points will be either Bishop or Lone Pine via Kearsarge Pass.

Anyone opinions on which would be better for a mail drop and possible a zero day would be much appreciated!

Second question: This is the first long trip (i.e. long enough to need a resupply) we've done.  I've seen the 5 gallon buckets recommended by VVR as resupply boxes, but is that really the best option?  Any other container options?

Thanks so much!

John

John H.