[pct-l] Traction aids?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Jun 7 19:18:46 CDT 2012

Good evening, Jerry,

I departed Kennedy Meadows 28 May ’07 in a low-snow year similar to this
one.  I didn’t carry any traction aids – except for the tread on a new pair
of sneakers – and I did OK.  Once or twice I may have used my instep
crampons if I had had them, but they certainly weren’t necessary for me
that year.

Enjoy your hike,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye