[pct-l] Bear encounter before Kennedy Meadows

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Jun 12 21:55:25 CDT 2012

What were the (approximate) years for these incidents?

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.