[pct-l] The "Lost" effect on our community

Dennis Phelan dennis.phelan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:08:34 CDT 2012

I was just getting ready to say the same thing.  I am only 60% complete,
but I haven't read anything that would motivate an inexperienced hiker to
attempt the PCT if they were not already planning to do so.  In fact her
trip is so hard and dangerous, some people who are planning to go may
decide not to.