[pct-l] Fwd: Not too late to try again......

mark utzman blackbelthiker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:11:25 CDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mark utzman <blackbelthiker at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: Not too late to try again......
To: Pat Wormington <airecrew09 at gmail.com>

Hello Pat,
  Thank you for your reply. I am amazed at the support I've been getting
from the list. It is humbling. I have thought very much about going back to
the trail this season, and I want to, but I have almost resigned myself to
looking for a job and finding a place to live. Money is going fast in this
"civilized" world. I am down to my last couple of grand, and I have a dog I
got back from the sitter. I really don't have good support where I live,
most of my friends think I'm crazy for trying what I did. I'm lucky I even
got to try what I did. Thanks again for your reply.   Mark