[pct-l] Bear encounter before Kennedy Meadows

Anna Sofranko annasofranko at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 15:16:31 CDT 2012

To clarify, we were dry camping. The nearest water source was about 2 miles
away. It was also not an established campsite. There were no signs of
activity there except one set of human footprints.

Off to the Sierras now, with bear cans of course :-) Just wish we had
shipped them to ourselves a week earlier.

Cheers,
Anna and Shutterbug
http://mexicotocanada.com/