[pct-l] transportation questions

Jim & Janet Ake jake2003at at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 7 16:32:59 CDT 2012

My husband and I are house sitting in Portland for family while my infected blisters heal.  We would like to get back on the trail sometime around June 15th and preferably at Kennedy Meadows, Walker Pass, or somewhere in that area.  So we are asking for help in finding the best and easiest way to travel from Portland to Kennedy Meadows.  We are open to planes, trains, automobiles, buses, shuttles and trail angels. Anything!

We are also open to other locations such as Tahoe, or northern CA, as long as the trail is open and doesn't include dealing with too much snow since we are not prepared for it.

Anyway, thanks for any and all information,

Janet and All Day