[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 54, Issue 5

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Jun 5 20:29:49 CDT 2012

That's totally awesome!!! You're making a loop out of it! Plus doing
something totally unique. I'm totally impressed. Do you have photos
or a journal online? I would be especially interested to know how you
get from SLO to Walker Pass. If you have the time, I can tell you how
to get from Santa Barbara to Hikertown if your route isn't on trails
enough or you want to make it longer.