[pct-l] Gear list

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Jul 27 21:26:26 CDT 2012

Good evening, Newhiker,

I have all my gear on a large spreadsheet list where I can mark items to
take, and re-sort the list to produce a weight summary and packing list.

For the greater part of most long hikes selected items are discussed
beginning at:  http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=263803 and
continuing for the next twenty-some pages.

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/