[pct-l] Clothing options

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Jul 26 22:14:05 CDT 2012

Good evening, Travis,

I understand.

Currently what I have in my gear locker, and what has proven satisfactory
are:  One *Marmot Ion* which was made in Vietnam, three *Go-Lite
Ether*made in China, and one
*Montane* windshirt which doesn’t seem to have a model designation, but it
was made in U.K.

I have 3-4 others but they are a bit heavier and aren’t on the ultlra-lite
pick list.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/