[pct-l] PCT Trail Angel article in Ashland Daily Tidings Newspaper

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Jul 26 14:29:32 CDT 2012

After reading all the articles I think she has the beggings of a great book
on the PCT experience.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.