[pct-l] Clothing options

Travis Bell travis at somekindofwalk.com
Thu Jul 26 00:48:07 CDT 2012

This may be a little off-topic, but it's still a clothing question.

I prefer to buy stuff from the good old U.S. of A. whenever possible.
 Unfortunately, a lot of the brands I'm seeing are brands that make and/or
operate out of China, Vietnam, Taiwan, etc.  All my gear is from US
companies (Six Moon Designs, Z-Packs, etc) as well as the non-specialty
clothes like generic fleece, shirts, pants, etc.  But I'm having trouble
with quality lightweight shells.  Any brand recommendations?

- Travis