[pct-l] First overnight advice

Kel Moy kelmoy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:19:48 CDT 2012

What if it takes me so long it's snowing on me and
I am wearing shorts? Ok I guess I would just have
To evolve it is time to do this. My mom has to get
An IPL in San Diego and I will go fly down with
Her and then finally become independent and
Go on the Pacific crest trail

It was a turn off before with all those weenies
Talking about having to have 5-6 pairs of shoes
Sent to them when they probay didn't need them
Anyway. And those weenies talking about having
To cook food while out on the trail eventhough there
Are plenty of stores and how why did they need GPS when
It's a freaking trail common what kind of people are those
I'd be going on the trail anyways just to get away from
Them maybe I should just go out on my own and forget the
Stupid trail I will just begin my journey in San Diego