[pct-l] Noel and Goose Request for Rides

Michele Starry shelstar71 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:17:18 CDT 2012

Noel and Goose - I live less than 15 minutes from the airport and would be happy to provide rides to/from the airport and Cascade Locks.  Feel free to email me directly at ShelStar71 at hotmail.com.

-Michele------------------------------------------------------Message: 3

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:05:26 -0700 (PDT)

From: noel ortiz <noelorti at yahoo.com>

Subject: [pct-l] WA trail conditions

To: pct-l at backcountry.net

                <1343066726.59339.YahooMailClassic at web140801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the trail conditions are from Cascade Locks to White
Pass? I will be flying into Portland, July 29th, and am hoping to hike this
section before doubling back down and completing Oregon with a friend who
cannot start until August 10th. Which leads to a second question--any
recommendations on getting from the airport to Cascade Locks? Unfortunately I'm
coming in on a Sunday, and I don't think the county buses run on the weekends.

Thank you for any and all advice,

Noel, aka Jess Watkin

Message: 15