[pct-l] WA trail conditions

Blue Feather joewwaters at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 23 13:11:34 CDT 2012

I'm doing Cascade Locks to White Pass now, and will post a report when done. Trail in excellent condition up to mile 2199 where I am now

- Blue Feather (sent from my iPhone)

On Jul 23, 2012, at 11:05 AM, noel ortiz <noelorti at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the trail conditions are from Cascade Locks to White Pass? I will be flying into Portland, July 29th, and am hoping to hike this section before doubling back down and completing Oregon with a friend who cannot start until August 10th. Which leads to a second question--any recommendations on getting from the airport to Cascade Locks? Unfortunately I'm coming in on a Sunday, and I don't think the county buses run on the weekends.

Thank you for any and all advice,
Noel, aka Jess Watkin
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: