[pct-l] cal state park users get used

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:46:42 CDT 2012

This is just appalling. I'm from Mendocino County where at least 4 parks
were slated to close (including the very popular and beautiful Russian
Gulch, Jug Handle SP, and Hendy Woods). The entire community pulled
together and saved 3 of them so far. This news is just disgusting.

Way to go California...