[pct-l] Hello

Dawn Beckner becknerdawn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 12:36:31 CDT 2012

Hi PCTers!
Im just signing up for the list serve and it looks like I need to send one
email to get started...to prove I'm a real person and not a spammer and to
prove I am polite...i think those were the rules.
Im excited to read your trail stories and live vicariously through your
adventures for a little while. I hope you are all savoring your days out
there, how dreamy to go to sleep each night under the stars! Im sure its
easy to forget on long hot days that you're living your dreams. If you see
my husband out there please give him a smile that's contagious from me and
ask him to tell you something in Turkish!
Best of luck to you all!
Dawn (Heesoo's wife)