[pct-l] ride advice Timberline to Portland and Phone thoughts

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Jul 19 20:12:31 CDT 2012

mobile fones are hit or miss on the trail. But in towns, public fones are
getting scarcer than hen's teeth. And mobile's have come in handy for
meeting up with drivers.

So the weight is on you, either way.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.