[pct-l] class DVDs

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Jul 18 13:12:13 CDT 2012

A while back I sent several of the class DVDs to a friend of a current
hiker. Just got a note from her telling me that the DVDs inspired her to
move her dreams into reality. Now she is excited and committed. Her kind
note is all the thanks I need.

To all who contributed pictures and videos to the various DVDs and
especially to those who compiled and produce the DVDs, your efforts are
appreciated.

BTW, if any of you want a DVD and are not able to download and burn them
from http://www.planyourhike.com/media/pctdvd.php  send me your regular
mail address (snail mail) and I'll make and send you a copy. I have all the
DVDs available from 2003 - 2011 except 2009.

I do NOT accept financial remuneration for this so don't send me money. I
do this as my "trail magic".

If you are inclined to contribute; please make a donation to the Pacific
Crest Trail Assoc. or the American Hiking Society.

Happy trails.

--
Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.