[pct-l] dehydrated yams/sweet potatoes

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Jul 16 20:58:37 CDT 2012

I haven't actually tried the yams yet. I am hoping they come out
good. Last time I went for a little overnighter on the PCT I brought
a cooked yam (cooked at home) and put it in my coconut curry. It was
great! So I decided I should bring dehydrated. I probably brought too
much. I dehydrated 2 yams and 2 sweet potatoes for a 7 day trip.
Maybe if my breakfast pemmican sucks royally I can eat the yams.