[pct-l] PCT article in the Ashland Daily Tidings: "They're Coming!"

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sat Jul 14 19:05:48 CDT 2012

Had to laugh at the perfume....... etc.  Being every hiker hitches to our
place I check out folks with packs about the same. What kind of pack, what
kind of clothes and shoes they got on,  how dirty they are and how excited
they get when you pull over. It's really funny when they figure out I'm who
they are looking for. We each put a licence place on our car and truck. PCT
MOM and PCT DAD. They always get this smile of relief when they see the
plates. Safe and sound home with Mom and Dad.

Andrea Dinsmore
PCT MOM