[pct-l] SOBO

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Jul 2 20:56:24 CDT 2012

You are on time to do the Perfect Hike. (Well, this would be MY
perfect hike.)

Start at Sierra City or Lake Tahoe and hike NOBO. Then return to
Sierra City or Lake Tahoe and hike SOBO. You'd get all the best of
everything that way. Sierras without mosquitoes, the beauty of So Cal
in the Fall, finishing up at the Canadian border in summer and having
a 2nd finish at the Mexican border. No rushing or worrying about
weather.