[pct-l] For Sale: Granite Gear Vapor Ki Women's Back Pack with hip pockets etc

Karen Keller karen.kellerford at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 18:07:09 CST 2012

You can check this back out on Trails.com where it is on sale for $134.93.
You can have mine for half of that. I also have two Granite Gear belt
pockets, a Granite Gear shoulder strap pocket and a Granite Gear Cloud
Cover rain fly for it. These accessories cost $90.80 altogether. I will
sell those for half, too. It is a great pack. It is in great condition. It
hiked from Campo to Idyllwild with me in 2010! Good times! Contact me at
karen.kellerford at gmail.com if you have any questions.