[pct-l] knee injured, a little advice?

rob gratz hikergratz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 02:52:37 CST 2012

here is my point, we need to give realistic answers.i think everyone
knows if your hurt you should go to a doctor.unfourtunetly thats
unrealistic for many of us. there is no access .even if you were to
spend all your hiking money on a doctor it would`nt be enough,it would
barely cover the xrays.no matter what you hear on fox news you can`t
just walk into any hospital and get treatment,it dos`nt happen.
i live with cronic pain.when i got layed off so did my insurance,  so
i follow these threads for helpfull hints. when someone says"just go
to your orthepedic surgion"it just comes off as clueless.a better
answer would be where and how to find low cost medical treatment.i
don`t want to flame anyone, just educate .i don`t think anyone in this
thread is trying to be anything but helpfull,but maybe some of you
don`t know how little medical care you get if you don`t have
insurance.(none)