[pct-l] knee injured, a little advice?

rob gratz hikergratz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 00:06:43 CST 2012

again,if someone is asking medical advice on an internet forum it
probally means you have no access to medical care.am i the only blue
collar person on this list?even when i was lucky enough to have
insurance it would never have covered anything like an orthopedic
doctor.most of my treatment consisted of ,stay off of it and heres a
persciption for vicodan.i think a lot of you live in a fantasyland
where everyone gets gold plated treatment.the truth is these
specailists are only for a chosen few.