[pct-l] falling tree

Prapanna Smith prapanna.smith at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:21:29 CST 2012

Technically, it's not about a person being there, but an conscious being with the capacity to hear
waves in the atmosphere.  So, no, if there is nobody there to hear the waves, then there is no sound.
BUT if you believe in an omniscient being out there then you would say there is sound, always; even
sounds we and other embodied beings cannot hear!

Fun stuff for the trail...!