[pct-l] Few questions from a PCT-rookie

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:54:47 CST 2012

Camping mid way from Campo to Lake Morena was no problem at all.  Amoeba
pitched her tent right in the trail and it's where I met her and we later
spent many miles hiking together.  The group I was with went off into the
chaparral and found a wonderful spot under some oaks on an old illegal
trail and had a very secret night all to ourselves.  The illegal trail had
not been used in at least a year as the leaves drifted on the Mexican beer
cans and old clothes and the grass growing tall in the trail, were
obviously undisturbed for a long time.  It's not a problem.

Shroomer