[pct-l] Stoves

Mary Davison pastormaryd at msn.com
Mon Jan 9 14:24:09 CST 2012

Re: question on stoves

Before I went stoveless I used the Titanium Peal. Good stove, never failed
me. Uses canisters. Yes, you can send through mail using Gottago/Yogi's
instructions. I did many times. I sent the 7 oz size surface mail RMD and
never had a problem with the post office here but if someone is looking at
the fine print I guess it is only legal to do a smaller size. Funny, I was
never questioned on it as long as I said RMD and surface mail only.
Canisters are not too green friendly as you have a canister to throw away
and sometimes have to carry a partial and a full between food drops. Can't
beat the convenience - unless you go stoveless, which I now do.

Medicare Pastor