[pct-l] charging your ipod

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 14:07:17 CST 2012

Another option is to put a battery charger and extra batteries in a bounce
box or put charged batteries in your mail drops and send the old batteries
home to be recharged.  Batteries are pretty cheap.  I used that strategy
for my camera battery
in 2004.

There are also a lot of cheap, light MP3 players.  You could look into
using multiple mp3 players.  I have an old Sony Walman SD (?).  it has
horrible software but a great battery life.  Once its loaded with music,
the difficult part is done and its
really light and has an FM radio..  I use that in combination with my new
ipod nano and a charging cable.  A phone will add a lot of weight but give
you maps, gps and a pdf viewer for the data book, along with the PCTHYOH
app.