[pct-l] The birth of a baby bear

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 08:00:18 CST 2012

This will be fantasic to watch in real time. As I watched it five munutes ago, she was still curled up sleepingsleeping. It will take a lot of visits to see the actual birth - but I want to. I will be clicking on that link often. Thanks to Reinhold Metzger for sharing it with us.

Ed Anderson/MendoRider-Hiker