[pct-l] Campground in Bishop and one question regarding renting bear canisters

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:31:26 CST 2012

Dear Michal

There are several campground to the north of the center of town

http://bit.ly/Ax36UJ
http://bit.ly/yottn5

Many are for the car campers. it's my impression. I stayed in Bishop
for 5 days  last summer.  There is a huge supermarket named VONS,
located around 1 km north of the town.  We cooked every day. Bishop is
a small and very comfortable town.

And there are three outdoor shops. I forgot the name, but the shop
located at the most south is full of good equipment.

There are many economical motels and hotels. The rate is around 80-90
$. You need not to book, because many are vacant.

I don't know about the bear canister.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )