[pct-l] Silk Liners verses Extra Down

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:17:29 CST 2012

This is one huge advantage of cuben fiber quilts.  They don't get dirty, at
least any dirt that does get on it will stay on the surface and can be
wiped off.  The down inside stays clean, and that's what's important.

The other advantage of quilts, specifically quilts with a drawcord footbox,
is that they are more comfortable over a wider range of temperatures.

If you have enough money to buy multiple bags or quilts, then do that, but
I'll stick with a cuben fiber quilt for very long walks.