[pct-l] Thanks for the Oregon feedback

Shawna Morris shawnasong at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 21:39:23 CST 2012

I really appreciate the feedback I've gotten. It has helped me a lot! I have decided to hike the month of August (my birthday too!). I'm going to start out at Elk Lake (a very memorable place for my dad and I). My brother lives in Bend, so he can drive me out there. I'll fly into Redmond. Then, I will hike up to the Cascade Locks. My step sister lives in Hood River and will retrieve me at the end and transport me to PDX. I have a LOT of support in Oregon. So, in the unlikely event that I need to stop earlier, there will be someone that can pick me up. The distance feels really good. I think it allows for me to have a leisurely time and follow my whims. I want to be able to visit hot springs and some waterfalls. I plan on having lots of time for writing and sitting in nature. I know my body will be able to do this, especially by pacing myself and *listening*. It's good that I have about 8 months to get in some improved fitness. My 6-year-old son is
 helping motivate me daily. He wants to go with me SO BAD. Sooo, we're going to take him for a week before or after I leave into the Rockies. I realize that my doing this journey will not only change/shape my life, but my son's as well!
Warmly,
Shawna

Got Greens Revolution .com
   start a revolution in your body