[pct-l] Your Top 10 Hiking Songs (Pct-L Digest, Vol 49, Issue 1)

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 20:04:12 CST 2012

Chilidog had a few people put music that I'd never heard on my iPod, so I
definitely have very strong memories attached to certain new songs, as well
as new memories with old songs that were just perfect for the moment that
they came on when I was on the trail. They put me right back to the exact
place I was when I really connected with that song on the trail... I love
having that escape from "real" life.

My iPod had an FM tuner. It didn't pick up stations well and when it did
the battery life was about a third less. Maybe that was just my iPod
though.

Hillary