[pct-l] Where’s the Sierra snow?

Lisa Peru lisaperu2011 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 14:40:44 CST 2012

Dear Mr Bulk,

Well, that's all fine and dandy science, but my mom says it's going to be a low snow year. She's been in Grass Valley for ten years, and in her opinion heavy snow years start by December. I like her prognostication, so I'm going with that. Unless she's wrong. Then I'll go with snow reports and do whatever crazy leap-frogging I have to do to get it done. Or I won't.

I mean, who am I to argue with Mom's local knowledge, eh? That's just rude.

Peru