[pct-l] Top Ten Songs/Or Not?

mikey chapman petergrubbfan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 14:44:02 CST 2012

If your past gets in the way of your future music enjoyment,your
better off without music. The thought of am/fm stations tuning in and
out on the crest gives me a headache,why bother? (been there,done
that!). The idea is that technology has now given hikers a chance at
musical clarity with low battery usage,and its lightweight,and compact
in size(take advantage!). I expect alot of oldtimers to say its
useless,but I think its because there was no way to drag there 8 track
players out on the trail,so it might be a little jealousy. For me,old
songs bring up emotions,but not old memories. Ive been listening to my
mp3s for years and I still love my music,I work with music all the
time,and it continues to motivate me. This is why HYOH is so
important,otherwise all our hikes would be the same(no thanks). Rock
On!