[pct-l] "All those nice people, and then there's ..." (Pct-L Digest, Vol 50, Issue 35)

Heather Darnell mom_and_alex at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 13:21:38 CST 2012

As a newbie, I am so grateful to you veterans and even novices and those in-between, who share your knowledge and wisdom and insight on this list. I love to hear the differing perspectives on what may work or not, and why (for instance, micro-spikes and crampons and screws in shoe-tread!) Thank you for your thoughtful words here!

Gary, Robert William (whoever you really are), et al: What's with the climber-bashing, or even hiker-bashing? Why are you so jealous? Do something on your own merit instead of dissing others, why not?!
''The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.''
Albert Einstein
1879-1955, German-born American Physicist

Heather Darnell

Message: 32